Counting down to my big 2!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Mommy's Words

Hi all,

This is Mommy Jaz. Little Ryan is my first baby. Daddy Winston and I are anxious to see how he looks like. Currently I'm working from home till delivery day (or D-Day even though it doesn't sound really nice hehe...) Have packed my hospital bag except throwing in my toiletries, wallet and stuff. Hope that Ryan will give me the advanced warning while I'm at home and not when I'm outside hehe...don't wish to have any scares when water bag burst while I'm on the train or walking...

To my darling Ryan:
Throughout this pregnancy, you have shared with Mommy a wonderful and exciting journey. Even though Mommy may be stressed at work sometimes and getting emotional over small matters, little Ryan is always there to support me by not being naughty. Throughout these few months, little Ryan did not give Mommy too much morning sickness and stretchmarks. But the most joyous part about this pregnancy is having to know that little Ryan is growing bigger and healthier by the weeks and Mommy enjoyed your kicking, squirming and rotating inside. Guess I'm gonna start missing these feelings when you are out on my arms very soon hehe...

Little Ryan, Daddy and Mommy hope that you will grow up to be a good and responsible person. We believe that you will change our lives in days to come as we go on to become parents. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Love, Mommy