Counting down to my big 2!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Anniversary

6 years ago, Daddy and Mommy registered their marriage in Singapore. 6 years later which is today, we celebrated their wedding anniversary. They both asked me what presents I'd like to give them...I try to act blur and ignorant lor...as usual...hehehe...

Daddy then suggested that we go to the Outback Steakhouse for lunch. The portions were so huge that we can't finish all and had to 'da bao' back. In US, it's pretty ok to 'da bao' food to bring home. A lot of people also do that. No need to paiseh.

Bread and butter

Outback 20th anniversary coasters

Daddy showing me something interesting

Bloomin' Onions

Salad

After a stomach-full of the onions, soup, salad, pasta and steak, Daddy drove us to the nearby Target and Walmart to shop for my toys and also to get some other stuff. They bought me a toy hammer and a set of electronic keys. Both toys play sounds when I press the buttons or swing the hammer. Besides that, Daddy also bought me 3 t-shirts and a pair of khaki cargo shorts for summer, a Infantino teething ring and a pack of bibs for my everyday use. Haha...even though today is their anniversary, I was the biggest 'winner' at the end of the day...:P

My Toy Hammer

My Teething Ring

My Electronic Keys