
Happy 1st Birthday to....myself! Yeah!
On this special day, Daddy and Mommy brought me to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. Daddy ordered their Steak Diane and Mommy ordered a beer battered fish and chips. They also bought a slice of Oreo cheesecake to celebrate when we reached home. Why is there only 1 slice? It's because there are only 2 of them who eat and I can only take small bites of the cake ;P
Now that I'm no longer a small baby, I want to try lots of things. My 1st birthday wishes? I want to do things such as climb here and there, run, ride bikes, learn to swim, learn to feed myself using spoon and fork, learn to drink milk from a sippy cup instead of a bottle, learn to read, learn to write, learn to talk and sing. Wow..there are so many exciting new things to try. And of course, I also want to grow up healthy and strong hehe.
