Counting down to my big 2!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ain't no mountain high enough

I like to climb up to the computer desk these days and play with the keyboard, mouse and printer.







Other things that I can do now at 13 month old:
- wave goodbye (yeah! I did it! But usually to people who drive or walk past me hehe)
- turn in circles (like dancing; only do it in very rare times when I'm happy)
- say gou-gou or gao gao (but I don't mean dogs)
- climb up Daddy's and Mommy's bed
- climb up the sofa
- know where is the potty but refused to sit on it to pee and poop hehe
- know which button on the remote control can switch on and off the tv
- stamp my feet on the floor if I'm not happy
- loves to drink fresh milk from my Munchkin sippy cup
- know that I have to go to the closet to get my shoes before I go out
- know that I have to go to the bathroom when Mommy says "brush teeth" or "shower shower"
- open drawers, put things inside but do not close them