Views from the patio

Daddy checking out the kitchen
From left to right: the washer/dryer, ceiling fan in bedroom, bathroom and closetI like to run around the house and open up the cabinets or drawers. They always say I "chiu jian". But I'm curious mah, hehehe...
For the past few days, Mommy was busy unpacking our belongings and also we were busy going places too. That's because my grandparents, uncle and auntie are coming to visit us. We fetch them from LAX and also went to the Cabazon factory outlet to shop during the weekend and came back with loads of shopping bags. Daddy bought me a pack of 4 socks and a Brennan bear striped t-shirt from GAP outlet. He bought some polo shirts and jeans while Mommy got a red sweater top and a pair of flats to replace her worn out pair.
At first, I was rather shy when I met Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Briston and Auntie Huiling, but after a few hours or so, I became 'friends' with them. Maybe we are all family so there is no problem of unfamiliarity. Uncle Rayson is currently still in Singapore but he will join us in mid-December. That's when we start the actual vacation road trip to other places.

