I've learnt some new things this week. I know how to say 'ji dan' meaning egg in Chinese. I also learnt to imitate the driving wheel action by stretching my arms forward and literally driving while making the "mmm" sound. When I ride my bike, I move by scooting forward with my feet. I'll say "go go go" when I go forward and "too too too" when I reverse. I also like to imitate the "Di di" sound when Mommy pressed the button on her car remote to unlock the doors. I get very excited when I am able to flip the light switch for the patio light and turn on and off the water tap. Mommy scolds me for wasting electricity and water. When I see photos or TV ads of cars, I'll say "Car". I can also identify Dad Dad and Mama from the photographs but when I see myself, I'll say "Dad Dad" hehehe....I still haven't learn how to say my own name yet. When Dad Dad asked me to smile, I'll smile for him...just like this:

I also like to play with Mommy's bag. I'll carry it then I'll say 'Bye!' and then I'll go to my bike and pretend to drive off. I'll even do a kiss goodbye sometimes hehehe...muaks!
The next big thing for me will be learning to use the potty. Now I only know to sit on it but don't know that it's used for peeing and pooping. Mommy is cracking her brains thinking how to train me hehe...
