Today is a warm, sunny Sunday again. After my afternoon nap, Daddy and Mommy brought me to the Altisima park nearby. There was a field with some school kids playing baseball. We sat there and watched for about 15 minutes. Even though I do not understand the game, but I still enjoyed watching the kids running around and hitting the ball with their bats.
However, the day was hot and I felt really sleepy whenever I had to squint my eyes from the sun hehehe....
We had a short walk around the park with Daddy and Mommy taking turns to push my stroller. Then we stopped at a Tot Lot to play at the swings and the slides.
Daddy put me on his lap and he sat in the swing. The swinging motion made me sleepy...*yawn*
Then he carried me to the top of a short slide and down I went. Wee!
