Since I was born, I seldom get to meet and play with other babies. Well, today I get to meet a baby boy named "Junior". He's Daddy's co-worker's 3 month old son. He's cute and has huge round eyes and he likes to suck his thumb thumb. Haha...to think that I was as tiny as him like half a year back.
We went to the street fair at MV lake today coz it's 4th of July holiday and there was going to be fireworks at 9pm. There were many people at the fair and the weather's super duper hot. There were stalls selling arts and crafts, clothings, accessories, snacks, food and some games and children's rides. We reached there at around 4 plus in the afternoon and were lucky enough to find a parking space along the main road. With such a crowded event going on, parking could be a huge problem.
About an hour or so later, we met up with Keith (Daddy's co-worker) and his family and went to the street fair together. I was feeling rather uncomfortable under the hot sun by then. Then when it was time for dinner, we found a table, bought some food and sat down to eat. Mommy fed me my dinner first while Daddy took his. After I'm done, Mommy ate hers and Daddy played with me. I was initially quite shy at first but after my dinner, I warmed up a bit and started to feel more relaxed with my new friends.
Fireman Ryan
Close encounter with the small human kind
Can I hold him please?We lingered around the area till 9pm. I was quite sleepy by then. So Mommy and Daddy took turns to carry me and tried to coax me to sleep. Then finally the fireworks started. It was my first time watching a fireworks display. There were many different types and the colors were great. It lasted for around 20 minutes or so which was pretty long. But I fell asleep eventually even though the sound was quite loud and missed the show halfway. Anyway it was an interesting and tired day that I had and now I'm back home and drifting away into dreamland...kekeke...nite nite!
