Counting down to my big 2!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 4, 2008

TeeVee Eyes

Sometimes Mommy likes to watch TV programs during the day. So when she switches the tivo on, she'll definitely press '56' on the remote. This brings her to the Food Network channel.

Since she came to US, she's becoming quite domesticated and she's a big fan of the Food Network channel.

Therefore almost everyday I get to watch celebrity chefs whipping up dishes of every kind in that very box in the living room. Maybe that explains my love for food haha. I love to eat.

Who knows someday I may even become a chef myself??

But the whole point is, I'm also quite 'glued' to the teevee set. Hmm...especially when something attracts my attention, such as a moving picture or cartoons or sounds.

Mommy caught me and Mr Tiger very focused with something on TV, so she captured this pic.



Fascinating.