Counting down to my big 2!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cousin Isaac's First Swimming Experience

Realized that I seldom post entries about my little cousin back home. Here's one about him.

Cousin Isaac (a.k.a. 侯 BB) had his first swimming experience last Saturday. My 大姨 and 小姨 brought him to the newly opened Sengkang Swimming Complex. There are several fun colorful water slides and jacuzzi-type pools. Looks pretty fun to me!

As it was his first time in the pool, they pat water on his chest first to get him ready for the water temperature. 小姨 wrote in her blog that Isaac initially did not like it and started to cry (hehehe, I was the same too when I went to the pool for the first time). But eventually he got over it and started to play and splash water around. They even took a video clip of him in the pool swimming 'frog' style haha. Cute 的咯!

Sengkang Swimming Complex

So cold! I don't want!


(Left) The 侯 family - 大姨, Isaac and Uncle Michael
(Right) Yours truly in Feb 2008 - check out the same unhappy frowning look on our faces!

See? It's not so bad after all right?

I'm beginning to enjoy myself 了! 呵呵。。。

The complete blog entry can be found here.