Counting down to my big 2!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Some updates

1) I understand 'Bye Bye' and 'Clap hands' now. I do the actions when Daddy or Mommy says the words.

2) I am able to walk up and down little steps without holding to Daddy or Mommy's hands, but still need help on bigger ones.

3) I can hold onto the staircase railings and climb up the steps myself slowly.

4) I sometimes walk on tip toes.

5) I experiment with climbing up the dining chair myself.

6) I hug my teddy bears and kiss them sometimes. Daddy and Mommy got jealous because I seldom kiss them hahaha...

7) I like to put a finger into my nostril.

8) I eat more rice now than porridge and sometimes share the same dishes as my parents. I like to eat fruits such as peaches, grapes, bananas, kiwi fruits, apples. I also like yogurt...as opposed to eating my main course.

9) I like to open up cupboards and cabinet doors and explore inside.

10) I can open the safety covers of the stove knob that are used as part of babyproofing. Mommy should write to Safety 1st (the brand that we bought) and tell them that they should hire me as a "QA tester" for their babyproofing products, since I can "hack" them.

11) I wear mainly 18 months old clothes and I'm 14 months and 1 week old now. However, I did not gain much weight and remain lean overall.

12) I like to snatch away the camera, Ipod Touch or other gadgets that Daddy and Mommy are taking. That's why it's so difficult for Mommy to take my pictures these days. I'll get angry if I cannot get my hands on them.

Don't I look cute wearing my new F1 pit stop crew PJ? *wink*