Counting down to my big 2!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 1, 2008

Development

It's amazing how I grew over the past few months. And now as I write this blog, I am officially 6 months liao haha. Here are some photos to document how much I have grown so far..enjoy!
Just arrived - Aug 7, 2007 midnight
Homecoming - 9 Aug 2007 (National Day)
2 weeks old
3 weeks old
At my 1 month old party - sleepy
14 Sep 2007 - smiley bb
18 Sep 2007 - sheepish look (da yi's fav)
22 Sep 2007
24 Sep 2007 - botak look
6 Oct 2007 - Daddy bought me this outfit
2 months old
20 Oct 2007 - in Daddy's car
11 Nov 2007 - Daddy and me at Staybridge
20 Nov 2007 - tummy time
11 Dec 2007 - Osh Kosh kiddie
23 Dec 2007 - Bumbo seat for my Christmas
3 Jan 2007 - Posing with Mr Doggie
10 Jan 2007 - Leaning forward in rocker
11 Jan 2007 - Sipping water from my Magmag cup
12 Jan 2007 - Eating my first solid food
21 Jan 2007 - Standing with Daddy's support
27 Jan 2007 - Sitting and pouting
5 Feb 2007 - Muscle man