Counting down to my big 2!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Likes and Dislikes

Updated....

I like it when:
- I'm given my milk milk when I'm hungry
- My diaper is changed
- Mommy wipes my face and cleans my ears
- Mommy squeezes water out of a wet towel and the water lands on my tummy during my bath
- I'm all cleaned up after a good bath
- Mommy gives me a good baby lotion massage after my bath
- Daddy and Mommy play peek-a-boo with me
- Daddy plays 'Head the blocks' game with me
- Daddy lifts me up and play 'flying' with me
- I can chew on anything in my hands
- I have a good nap
- I'm given my paci (a.k.a. pacifier) and 'bao bao' (a.k.a. beanie pillow) when I sleep
- I finger with the labels on my soft toys
- I see the graphical logos on Daddy and Mommy's t-shirts
- I see myself in the mirror
- I stand on the floor with support
- I walk on the floor with support
- I roll onto my tummy and Mommy cannot wear my diaper and pants for me properly keke...

I cry and hate it when:
- the reverse of all of the above
- Daddy or Mommy walks away and do their own things when I need their attention, especially when I'm super duper hungry
- Mommy tries to remove boogle from my nose
- Mommy tries to restrain me from turning onto my tummy while she changes my diaper or clothes
- Mommy tries to cut my nails
- I'm disturbed from my sleep
- I'm feeling too warm or too cold
- I'm having my immunization jab
- some stranger tries to carry me