Counting down to my big 2!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Finger food

This week I started on finger food. Daddy fed me Gerber biscuits and Earth's Best teething biscuits.

I like the Gerber ones better because they are smaller for me to bite. But when the strawberry-apple flavored star puffs get stuck in my palms, and I can't eat them, I'll get frustrated. Then sometimes I get lazy and want Mommy to feed me the biscuits straight into my mouth hehe...

The teething biscuits, on the other hand, are bigger and rectangular in shape. When I started eating it, my hands, fingers and mouth got all dirty and gooey haha...

But at least I've learnt how to put food into my mouth now, which is a pretty good milestone.

Fingering the teething biscuit
Wheat and Barley flavors
Gerber Graduates strawberry-apple puffs
Putting a puff into my mouth
Picking up the puffs using my finger and thumb