- I can crawl everywhere now, e.g. tv bench, patio door, kitchen and even toilet hehe...
- I can hold onto something and pull myself up and stay there for quite some time, e.g. the railings of my crib
- I love to babble words such as "Da da" now
- I can walk a few steps while holding onto Daddy or Mommy's hands
- I can stuff my own pacifier into my mouth
- I can hold my own bottle when drinking milk
- One of my upper teeth has came out and the one next to it is on the way (that explains the recent fussiness hehe)
- My lower 2 teeth are growing out more
- I outgrew most of my clothes that are labelled 6 months and above. I need to wear most clothes that are 9 months or 12 months and above.
- I love to open drawer doors
- I still dislike changing my diapers and clothes while lying down
- I also dislike having my nose digged...hahaha...
Monday, April 7, 2008
Happy 8 Months old
Hey folks, I'm turning 8 months old today.
