Counting down to my big 2!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 12, 2008

New shoes

Now that I started to wear jeans and polo shirts and shirts when I go out to 'cheong' places on weekends, Daddy thinks that I should have a decent pair of shoes to complete my suave look, at the very least.

Therefore, we went to Target at Foothill Ranch to begin our search. Seems to me that they carry more girls' shoes than boys' there. We nearly couldn't find a pair of boys' shoes that fit me and my budget. I think most girls start to have more pretty stuff when they are at a young age....which they may grow up to be what we call a "shopaholic"...and that means that either they have to work hard to sustain their materialistic cravings or they ask $$ from their boyfriends, husbands or whatever. Hmm...now, am I being too critical of the female species? Hehe...better shut up now else I will get bombarded with hate mails from my female fans.

Back to my shoes shopping, we noticed a pair of brown sneakers at $12.99 at first. Daddy tried them on my feet. Not too bad because they happened to complement my outfit of brown bodysuit with khaki cargo shorts.



Price was ok.

Then Mommy found another pair of sneakers...a white pair and it has a Nike look-alike piece of air at the soles. This pair suited our pockets even better as they cost less than 10 bucks. So off we go with a pair of white sneakers on my feet.



One thing about the shoes...the shoe laces are super long!

Once I have my shoes on, Daddy let me stand on the ground. Now my feet feels so much heavier...hehehe...